Thursday, July 20, 2006

Just For Fun!


How grammatically correct are you? (Revised with answer key)

You are a GRAMMAR GOD!

Congratulations! If your mission in life is not already to preserve the English tongue, it should be. You can smell a grammatical inaccuracy from fifty yards. Your speech is revered by the underlings, though some may blaspheme and call you a snob. They're just jealous. Go out there and change the world.
Take this
quiz!








Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code

2 comments:

Elderfaery said...

Am jealous..sort of..cos I know my grammar is sketchy to say the least. How does one get good grammar then? Is it practice or something one is born with? :)

Caroline said...

I dunno really! My Mum was always really fussy about my grammar in myschool work - annoyingly so! But in later years I have come to value it myself when I read things that are badly written and therefore difficult to decifer the meaning of, I realise the importance of good grammar. I am still learning more though - alongside my children. I was never taught that much at school and I find it easier to spot the mistakes of others than to prevent my own!! It's a shame my spelling is not as good as my grammar ;)