Saturday, August 05, 2006

Sunday School Outing :-)

Today we went to LLandudno and had a fabulous day :) When we left home it was raining, but we took our swimmers all the same. So glad we did! The sun did not exactly blaze all day, but it was lovely 'just right' weather for a day on the beach :) I think God heard me when I spoke to him rather crossly in the garden this morning about the rain!

Despite advising Jake to cover up a few times, he refused to (he's 9 - I decided if he didn't want to take my advise he might have to learn the hard way - this once!) and hence he is nicely toasted, but suprisingly uncomplaining about it! Sadly I am toasted to - not deliberatly, but through my own careless forgetfulness to cream myself - sigh!



Speed boat ride - Brilliant fun :)





Pony rides and ice-creams were a hit too! :-)






(Abbie scraping the ice-cream from C's mouth - and then eating it of course - can't waste any!!)




1 comment:

Elaine, Ellies Treasures said...

What lovely happy photos. Looks like you had a great time. Elle at EFT