Monday, November 15, 2004

If You Were Wondering...

I am still alive!! BUT I am suffering terribly with constant headaches. Yesterday I felt like someone had my head in a vice and I spent the entire afternoon & evening in a darkened room! Staring at a computer screen only makes it 10 x worse so I'm not on here much at the moment. It's a normal thing with me in early pregnancy, so any medics out there don't go worrying!! I suffer migrains with P's and this is basically an almost constant migrain - related to pregnancy. As I can take nothing but Paracetamol, which barely touches it, I just have to get on with it... :( But I'm afraid it means I won't be around here too much until it all goes away. I'm having to keep my eyes down to type this!! Catch you all later.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Stop apologising, Caroline :) I'm glad you're still alive but the headaches sound like a real nightmare. Hope you feel much better soon.

Jax Blunt said...

(((Caroline))) sorry to hear you are having a rough time of it. Hope you feel better soon.

Unknown said...

Thinking of you lots Caroline. Hope it all improves soon and we totally understand why you are not around :-) (((Caroline))) xxx

Jan said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. I've had lots of headaches too :(

dottyspots said...

Sorry to hear about the headaches, they can really make life unpleasant! But good to hear you're still alive ;0)

Classroomfree said...

((((hugs)))) caroline, really sorry you are not feeling well at the moment, I really hope it passes soon for you and you can get on and enjoy the pleasure of pregnancy :-)