Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Friends to play

The children had some friends to play/ The oldest is also being home-schooled (with Sonlight next year). So while Sue and I chatted about school resources and other stuff the children did LOTS of playing.I must say though the boys have cleared away pretty nicely tonight :)

We Made a second attempt at the Yard Art today with everyone around at it was a real hit! But incredibly, it started spitting immeditaly the first few pictures were dawn. Thankfully it came to nothing at this is the results;

Yard Art - let's try again!


colourful flowers...


...and trees (mostly Boo & Beef's doing)



... and lots of squibbles by Phoebe


Jacob's alien


Jacob's Sand-Piper


Friends at play!

2 comments:

Classroomfree said...

Those a great pictures! I love the Sandpiper and the Alien, well done Jacob :-)

Jax Blunt said...

Of all the various curriculum stuff I've looked at, Sonlight is the only one that appeals to me - something to do with the huge number of lovely books I think ;-)