Thursday, May 02, 2013

Sweet Sixteen!


It's hard to conceive that 16 years has passed since my weenie little 6lb 6oz son came into my life and changed me forever.


He wasn't the easiest as a baby, nor toddler, nor small boy,
but thankfully he is certainly not the most difficult of teens :D


He is funny (and can take on him really well), sensitive (most of the time), 
a FANTASTIC big brother & mostly good fun to be around.


He asked for money, as teens are apt to do, so that's what he mostly got.
He's hoping to buy a guitar this year :D


He spent a good deal of the afternoon in the kitchen making his birthday pudding (he wanted to), which was utterly scrumptious ~ Chocolate Delice Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis ~ YUM!

Happy Birthday my very first Sweet Sixteen!

I blogged Bug's party here.


No comments: